STEPS Institutions takes all complaints extremely seriously. Should you wish to express your dissatisfaction concerning our company’s products, services or employees, the following actions should be taken: –
- The trainer/tutor/assessor of the course should be alerted at the earliest opportunity.
- Our employees are trained to deal with certain problems and will rectify any problems or seek further guidance as soon as it is drawn to their attention.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome at this stage OR if the complaint is about that particular member of staff you should follow proceed with the following steps.
- Steps Institution contact details are found on all course materials, website, stationery, banners and the introduction at the beginning of each course. You have the right to contact the company and speak to Customer Services (02082623929) if you feel dissatisfied.
- You also have the right to submit a complaint by either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Steps Institution 246-250 City gate house forest gate, Romford Road, E7 9HZ.
- In all cases as much information should be given about the complaint as possible: –
- Full name, date and location of course attended.
- Any supporting evidence in the form of documents or date(s) and time(s) of occurrences.
- Your desired outcome or resolution of the complaint.
- Full details of where the reply should be sent too.
- All complaints will be acknowledged by the relevant means as soon as they have been received.
- FST shall then conduct a full internal investigation impartially and thoroughly.
- A written report will be made after the investigation on its findings and any remedial action. This shall be sent to you within 10 working days of your complaint being received.
- Escalation of the complaint will follow the route outlined as: Trainer/Assessor –> Customer Services/ Admin –> IQA / Quality Nominee –> Trident laser awards.
Should you still feel dissatisfied with the outcome you have the right to contact the awarding body to make a more formal complaint against the Training Provider. Please note that any awarding body will not deal with complaints if:
- The above internal process has not been satisfied
- The complaint is regarding something that is not relevant to the awarding body (e.g. no refreshments provided during the course).
These details are made available from our office staff and course trainer.
All complaints are held on file to assist staff training and future appraisals.